8 Habit That Make Me a Better Developer | Best Habits of Software Developer in 2022

 8 Habit That Make Me a Better Developer

Best Habit that make me a better software developer in 2021


1. Eliminating Distractions

I never put my phone on my desk while coding. you'll always check it more often than you should. As a developer, your focus is your life insurance.

2. Working with Pomodoro

I work in 50min work, 10min break blocks. It helps me to think clearly for the whole day. And you can also allow yourself a distraction every hour.

3. Creating Content

I learned so much by teaching others. You'll have a different approach for learning when you know, it will mostly be for others and not for you.

4. Wording Out

Don't be such a lazy a** and do some sports. A healthy body leads to a healthy mind which leads to healthy code. If you ignore it, you'll regret.

5. Learning with GitHub

You can find so many solution to your problems by exploring GitHub repos. It helps you to learn because you will improve understanding code.

6. No room for Perfectionism

None of my code is perfect. But, if I would've waited for that, I would still be stuck at hello world apps. Accept that you will make mistakes.

7. Looking for challenges

Challenges are what makes you grow. Don't be afraid of doing projects that involve things you don't know yet.

8. Avoiding early Optimizations

"Premature optimization is the root of all evil." This is so true. Don't optimize your code so early. It will unnecessarily take time and backfire.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post